Frequently Asked Questions
Let's face it. Not all moving companies are the same. Below are questions you should ask every moving company before you let them touch one piece of your valued possessions.We'll be happy to answer these and any other questions you may have.
- Are you licensed for moving in Oklahoma?
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you carry Liability Insurance and Workers Compensation Insurance?
- Do you require a deposit (not all movers do)?
- What kind of insurance do you have for broken items, like my big screen T.V.?
- Are you equipped to move large items, like pianos, pool tables, etc...
- Are there any additional charges, like fuel adjustments and trip charges?
- Do you charge by the hour or for over-time?
Besides these questions, here are some suggestions that can help make your move trouble free.
- Get an exact, and FINAL, price on your move before the move begins.
- Ask the Better Business Bureau and other rating and consumer advocate groups about whoever you decide to use.
- Ask your friends for referrals, or their opinion about the company you are considering.
The following are some moving tips to keep in mind before your next move.
- Most moving companies are busiest at the beginning and end of the month. Try scheduling your move in the middle of the month.
- Call and schedule your move at least one week in advance if possible to insure a fresh team and an on-time move.
- Moving can be very stressful. Your moving company should always be up to the challenge. If it was easy, you wouldn't need them.
- Anyone can say that they are professionals. Make sure your moving company has the credentials to back it up.